Sunday, June 12, 2011

WRG 2011 Mock Draft - #11 Golden State Warriors

Look, I need a scorer on the wing. Just give me a young man with some talent and the desire and commitment to get better - someone who competes - who hates to lose - I mean really hates losing - like even more than algebra and spinach - and that is a young man I can go to war with.

I got this all worked out. Defense is about passion and energy. If you yell "Hand Down, Man Down!" enough times there is absolutely no way to fail. After all with your hands up you move quicker and have more passion and more energy - that is a proven scientific fact proven by scientists. I'm not making this stuff up. It's all true.

The young man I have my eye on is from the University of Texas. The Longhorns. The orange and white.

They say everything's bigger in Texas. Well, that includes this young fella's God-given talent. Jordan Hamilton is a flat-out, big-time scorer. He's like the guy who makes your jelly doughnuts - he knows how to fill it up.

That's the great thing about the NBA draft - if I pick you, you got no choice. You gotta play for me. You gotta play in Oakland. Oaktown. The Big O. Al-a-meda County.

Jordan Hamilton, step right up and claim your jersey. You. Are. A. Warrior.


Oh, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment